Friday, November 14, 2014

Changing Up the Living Room

I've never really showed much of my living room, it's always been 'almost' done and it still is 'almost' done. But there are some changes I made that I'm happy with so I wanted to give you a look see.

Like this rustic wooden box on my wood plank coffee table.....


And my cute 'Welcome Home' pillows on the sofa....


Can you tell I like 'greenery' in a room?


And I'm loving my wooden tray with the framed burlap Faith picture.

I'm still planning out the slipcover process for my French sofa, not sure if I want to go with drop cloth or something more refined for the fabric. It has to be something washable because my golden retriever Semper is going to think it was personally made just for him to sleep on.

Oh by the way here he is all suited up in his Marine outfit I made him for the Alabama Veterans Day Parade he and my husband participated in recently.

Semper Fi my friends!

Sharing at
Tweak It Tuesday



10 comments:

  1. I like the changes mom. The changes opened up the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the welcome home pillows. Semper looks great in the USMC coat. Happy 239th birthday to your Marine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful room! I love the greenery. And that Semper is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning!!!! Those corner shutters are fabulous!!! Love the touches of greenery too. Teresa enjoy the week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great touches in this room. Digging the shutters.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a cozy home. I love it!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great Teresa...so welcoming! Semper is so handsome in his outfit! I bet he was the star of the parade. Have a blessed evening.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. That room is so pretty already! It's the perfect combination of frenchy and cottagey. Semper is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, love your shutters, and your sofa and all the colors in the living room. The touches of green are perfect too. The sofa is going to be fabulous when it is all done, and i really like the symmetry, simplicity and lack of clutter in the room. The box is really cute too...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...